Saturday, November 3, 2007

End of the road


Ladies and gentlemen, it is with regret that I have to inform you that this blog has reached the end of the road. After considering all my options I came to the conclusion that it just can’t be done. Two jobs, a family, two blogs and a guestblogger position to keep afloat is just too much of a good thing. There is no turning back. I will keep my Dutch blog because it’s just a little easier to keep it going. There is no turning back for this one though. I will keep on visiting each and everyone of you by adding your blogs to my feedreader.
Thank you for your support, your witty and sweet comments. I really appreciated them.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear to that, Marloes.
I really enjoyed visiting your blog!
Take care, I will keep on visiting your Dutch blog,

Ellen

Graham said...

Going to miss your posts
Will visit the other one
Keep well
Graham

Dale said...

It's because I gave you that blog cold isn't it Marloes? I accept the blame. Stop by any time.

Lisa Wines said...

Now I'll have to take you out of my feedreader. :-( But I understand. I don't have a job-job and I still find it hard to keep up with all that is involved with blogging. Relax and enjoy and stay in touch.

Lisa

Dazd said...

:( I am sad to hear your discontinuing this blog. But at the same time, I'm happy you made a choice that is right for you.

I will visit your other blog and I hope you still drop by and leave me a comment every now and then.

Take care my friend!

Bonez said...

Marloes, Double Dutch will be sorely missed. I believe you touched more people with your efforts here than you may have thought. BTW, I don't consider you a "guestblogger" on Bonez but a full-fledged Bonez Crew member co-author.

kj said...

well, i'll still be following you one way or another, marloes...

:)

JayV said...

Marloes, I understand completely. I just read about your the end of DoubleDutch, but will check out your Dutch language blog! Groetjes!