Monday, July 9, 2007

Operator 11

The world has gone mad. My first week of doing absolutely nothing has come and gone and yet I have less time then normal. Husband dearest needs more attention then a toddler, a daughter on her way to Dublin with a list of last minute things longer then my right arm and two boys who come and go as they please. Enough to drive an already not so normal mom insane. On top of that I am finding myself spending more time on Twitter and, even better, participating in the exciting world of Operator11. A free television network that enables you to host your own show, single-handed or with others.

Last night I was part of a Dutch show called Zomaargasten. We were asked to share what we thought was the ultimate pop song. This is your chance to see me in action for the very first time.


1 comment:

kj said...

marloes, is that you talking? (versus singing)

i have to know before i comment!

:)