Monday, July 2, 2007

Time is on my side

As if my brain needs time to get used to all this leisure time I still hop around the internet as if I don’t have a minute to spare. Last night I had a great time watching a new venture come to life. This new gadget being more of a Bonez thing I wrote a log and posted it there. Today Walter invited me to join this new community called Bumpzee and I jumped. I really would like to attract more visitors to this site but as I started to read I got lost halfway through the first page. Never mind, I did adjust the gadget and as you can see it’s there (on your right) being integrated in my page. No idea whether it will make a difference. On and on I go from page to page chased by the notion that time is running out.
The same applies for my household activities.. I still run up and down my stairs as if I have to leave any minute. I fly through my chores with the same zest as always, not taking a minute to rest and catch my breath. Mind and body are tense, not able to grasp the fact that I have all the time in the world. I am now beginning to realize how uptight I have been these last few months. It's time to relax and smell the roses

1 comment:

Graham said...

Does not work for me, I tried it, more hassle than return