Saturday, June 30, 2007

Face your pockets

Most men think that women carry the whole world and its content in their handbags….and they are right. Although, some really can overdo it. Why anyone would want to carry around a spare pair flip-flops is a complete mystery, even to me. I’ve never spilled my guts, nor my handbag content on the www. I’m sure no one is interested in my collection of agendas dating back to 2001. Nor are you waiting to see the package of Kleenex that is so old you can hardly read the cover, but for this project I might make an exception. Fill your scanner, close your eyes…and press start.

1 comment:

Jenn in Holland said...

Wow! Some of those scanner shots are fantastic!
But I am with you on the flip-flops in the bag thing. Why? Now if it was a diaper, I could totally understand...