Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Action day


What Kind of Blogger Are You?

October 15, just one day before my birthday a special event is going to take place in blogworld. On that day bloggers around the web will unite to put a single important issue on everyone’s mind - the environment. Every blogger will post about the environment in their own way and relating to their own topic. Our aim is to get everyone talking towards a better future.
I’m game, are you?
Watch the promo video and be inspired.

Found at Ellen's site

2 comments:

Dale said...

I'd rather the whole world sat up and took notice of your birthday, just to freak you out. And did you realize that Blog Action Day's acronym would be BAD?

Marloes said...

@dale, now that would freak me out indeed, specially since Im the one to forget birthdays (even my own) on a regular basis.
Bad is also a Michael jackson song, go figure..:)