Friday, October 19, 2007

Truth or dare

It’s easy to dare me. Ever since I can remember I accepted challenge with open arms and plunged into the deep end without looking. But..I also know when to admit defeat and tell the truth if something is just out of my league. Dale (who is starting to show up here on a regular basis) pushed my button by asking his readers to follow his example and to start pod casting. As much as I hate to admit it, even podcasting for dummies is one pod too deep for me.
I did however manage to record the first episode of self reflections and saved it as MP3
Enjoy

2 comments:

Dale said...

That was fantastic Marloes. You have a great voice that really adds to your 'reflections'. Thanks so much for doing it!

Ces Adorio said...

I would not know where to begin. I don't even know how to post a video.