Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Restless

Restless. The messy house. Nothing is where it’s supposed to be. Slowly I am losing my balance. The living room is the only room that makes me feel comfortable. Salve Regina, full blast. I close my eyes and see the church, smell the incense. Candlelight shines on the statue in the niche, gives it a warm glow. Ave Maria. I see the faces of those dear to me. Living and the dead. Music relaxes me. Tenseness slips off my shoulders, as if a burden is lifted. I would like to drown in the sound of the choir. Nothing can move me more then music. It touches the depths of my soul, takes my emotions for a ride. Every composition touches another nerve, makes my tears flow, my heart beat faster
One more week, another seven days of disorder. Agnus Dei, miserere nobis

1 comment:

Bonez said...

What beautiful and soothing verbal imagery. Thank you... you have captured one of my own inner moments of peace.