Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Useless

I was going to show you all a Valentines card with a twist, but alas the sight is no longer working due to overwhelming popularity. Oh well, you will have to go and pick your own card this time. “My Precioussssss” would have been my choice. No need to explain any further I think?
Now that you still have some time on your hands you might as well take this test. I found it at Ces’ site . No special skills, nor higher mathematics needed. Just plain old common sense.


You Are Noon



You are upbeat, ambitious, and never at loss for energy.

You have a lot that drives you in life. The desire to be the best, and a secret hope of fame and power.

And while you definitely have a Type A personality, you are still fun to be around.

You have a ton of charisma and a genuine interest in others. You are adored by many.


No comments: