Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Music

If there is anything I like as much as reading and writing, it’s listening to music. I have a huge collection on my pc (mostly 60’s and 70’s stuff) I wanted to share some of my favourites with my Dutch readers and I created a poll so they could let me know what they would like to hear. If you want to have some influence, go to my Dutch site and vote. This weeks choice is already out, so without further ado.Ladies and gentlemen …Leonard Cohen

PS Somehow I can't get the link to work. You can get the song from the Dutch site. My apologies.

2 comments:

kj said...

joan baez. cat stevens. leonard cohen. we are compatible!

do you know eva cassidy? check out her cd "songbird". she died before recognition. i think you will like her.

:)

Marloes said...

Thanks kj, for the visit and the tip..:o)