Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Rasterbator


Reading my favourite magazine I found a link to this cool program that helps you create posters from your own pictures. It’s going to cost you a whole lot of paper and ink, but imagine the fun you can have by sorting through your pictures and putting them up all over your house.
I used one of my old pictures to show you what the result looks like. For this picture alone I would have to use 25 A4 sized sheets.
The Rasterbator, kinky name for a funky program

5 comments:

Ces Adorio said...

The name reminds me of a kitchen gadget. I think that would be so cool to try. Thanks.

Bonez said...

Was this cute picture taken at Scheveningen beach?

Marloes said...

Not at Scheveningen Tony, at Katwijk. Much nicer place to spend your vacation. Family friendly beaches and not half as busy

Bonez said...

Not familiar with Katwijk but know what you mean about the crowded beaches of Scheveningen. In fact, I will be in that area the week of the 23rd.

Marloes said...

Wow Bonez, are you here on business or vacation?