Saturday, April 21, 2007

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Literature Nerd

Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works.

It's okay. I understand.

Social Nerd
Drama Nerd
Gamer/Computer Nerd
Artistic Nerd
Science/Math Nerd
Musician
Anime Nerd
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quizzes for MySpace

Although I have no idea if this is a good or a bad thing I thought you might like to know. I found this at AJH site this morning.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Thanks for the link. The red bars are not showing on your post.
Regards,
Ian

Marloes said...

Hi Ian, that is really weird, I can see them fine?
Thanks for your visit.

Bonez said...

I got Literature Nerd...

Marloes said...

@ Tony, now why doesn't that surprise me..;o)

Bonez said...

Didn't really surprise me, either, but I was hoping for something like "You are a super nerd but don't look or act like it" type of answer :)

Marloes said...

@ tony..well...let me tell you...you are a super nerd but you don't look like it..:o)