Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Privileged

Every year the director of our company selects a few promising new talents from the pre academy school. He enrols them in his private training program. His aim is to get them ready for the big stage in a shorter period then the academy. They get his undivided attention and he gives them his expertise. Under his guidance you can almost see them grow. At this moment they are working hard on their end of the year presentation. They use a studio which is just around the corner from my desk so I am in the privileged position to watch their progress and in the meantime enjoy the beautiful music that they use.
I so love my job


2 comments:

Ces Adorio said...

I can't wait to play this tomorrow as everyone is asleep. I am glad to hear that you love your job.

Marloes said...

Ces, this is the Adagio from Beethovens fifth..I feel a little sad evertime I hear it but I also love it to bits. So very very beautiful.