Saturday, May 5, 2007

PC-TV


Most of you probably know about this program already, but not me . Once again through MyBlogLog I found an invitation on his site and from now on , thanks to Adrian, I can watch TV on my PC. I am impressed by the amount of channels and then there is more, so much more.
I am not able to invite others to join, but If and when I do I will let you certainly let you know. In the meantime, Adrian still has some invites for grabs. Wouldn’t it be fun to know we are all watching the same channel and at the same time to be able to chat even if we are miles apart. The word “Groovy” comes to mind…

5 comments:

Bonez said...

Double "Groovy"! I would like a free invite, Marloes, if you can wrangle one for me. I have been anticipating Joost since it was first announced nearly a year ago.

Marloes said...

Go to this link Tony, I know he still has them on offer
http://www.jollyjo.tv/jollyjotv/
Good luck!

Marloes said...

I have asked Adrian to send you an invite Tony, check your spambox every now and then please.

Ces Adorio said...

This is going to make me very spoiled. I don't watch tv because of the amount of time it takes me away from work but since my work involves computers I dare not try this for fear I will be playing instead of working!

Marloes said...

@ Ces, I can relate to that!I would actually use the tv to listen to music more then anything else though.