Sunday, May 27, 2007

Spool.fm

Tony send me the link to Spool .fm and ever since that moment I can’t stop playing with this amazing new tool. Starting out I only typed in artists I knew, but slowly I’m beginning to discover that searching while using single words is much more fun. I already tried blue, white, love and angels so far. The last one made me discover the song that I also found on you tube, so you can enjoy it as well. .If you get as hooked as I do, don’t forget to drag and drop the songs you like to the left and save the play list. By clicking on the date on top of the tab you can erase the date and give each list its own name. Spool also has the possibility to allow someone to synchronize on songs you are listening too. Try it and find little treasures as this one.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you might also want to try spotdj - http://www.spotdj.com

you can search for music mixes with your favorite artists, or create your own music mix to post on your blog or other site.

we have lots of different skins too - everything from a boom box and cassette to funky designs like a cupcake and robot