Sunday, June 10, 2007

Distraction

It’s so easy to distract me its almost embarrassing. What bothers me the most is that in the end I can’t even remember how I got where I end up in the first place. Take this morning for example, surfing along my own merry way and suddenly this sign pops up: Show us your appreciation and vote for us. Being the way that I am of course I click on the sign and I get to vote …not just for this site, euhu…there are plenty more. Some categories mean diddly squat to me so…I need to explore a little further. Take for instance , game sites, being a Zylom player myself, I never even heard of “You don’t know Jack” well..as a mater of fact it seems I don’t . I (again) can’t resist the challenge and end up playing, scoring $ 4.020, big bucks in my book, but apparently loser fee in theirs. I might as well get my score up there in highlights, so I register. You still with me? You are the only ones, because by now I have totally forgotten what I was looking for before I got here and I end up writing this blog

By the way, I skipped voting for mobile and productivity, they really left me flabbergasted

6 comments:

Jenn in Holland said...

Hahahahahaha!

I love YOU DON'T KNOW JACK! My mom has the game on CD-rom and we spend hours being humiliated when we are home and playing on the computer! What a silly game.

I am the same Marloes. I get distracted so easily and can never remember the path I took in finding something. So then if I want to find it again or reference it, it's impossible for me to re-trace my steps!

Ah, me.

Marloes said...

Isn't it horrible Jenn, everytime I set myself a certain task I end up doing something completely different..the mind boggles.

jennifer said...

Do I ever feel better after reading your post- I am the queen of distracted. We should all just take this fault as a sign of creative genius!

Jenn in Holland said...

Yes! I like that Jennifer. Let's all call ourselves GENIUS.
That feels good!

Marloes said...

Absolutely, you have my vote too..:)

Ces Adorio said...

Oh Marloes, thanks for the laugh. Hahaha! I just love your great sense of humor.